Year 6 - Miss Hunter
Important things to remember:
- Our P.E. Day is a Monday (afternoon). Remember to remove earrings and have a bobble for long hair. You can come to school in your P.E. kit but remember that plain joggers would be best.
- Please remember to bring a water bottle to school with you each day.
- You should return your reading book and home school diary to school every day and make sure that your home school diary is signed at least 3 times per week.
- Fruity Fantasy will be on each Friday, so you can bring a small amount of money into school. You will not need more than 60p on these days.
- All items of school uniform should be labelled. Lots of items get left behind in the classroom (or around the school) at the end of the day, and it is very difficult to identify who these items belong to. We don't want you losing your lovely new uniform!