Year 1 - Miss Tose
Welcome to Year 1! This year we have 27 wonderful children in our class and this page is where we will share our learning journey with you all! Here you will find reminders, photographs, examples of work and you will see just how much fun we have in Year 1 whilst learning important information and new skills.
- Monster Phonics reading books and sharing books are changed every Monday
- These books should be brought into school everyday
- Children are expected to read at least three time per week with an adult at home
- Books will only be changed if the home school diary has been signed three times
- If you would like to know more about Monster Phonics click here
- PE will be on a ____________ and the children can wear their school PE kit all day
- No jewellery to be worn
- Long hair to be tied up
- Fruity Fantasy is a healthy tuck shop that takes place on a Friday play time
- If they wish, children can bring in a small amount of money to buy a snack
Autumn 1: Dear Zoo
The fun and learning will begin on the 6th September! Check back for more updates!